LET ME TELL YOU A STORY | COVID19 OUTBREAK

WORLD PANDEMIC


Hi, Peps! ^^
Welcome back to my blog post :D
This recent weeks are my online class because of you know, covid19 outbreak. And yap, even though I look like 'jobless' haha but it's big no, because I have a lottttt of tasks and assignments to do. Either college or daily life. Fyuh!

Talking about covid19 or corona virus outbreak, there are a lot of people give an information from medical point of view or even global economic. But, I will not give you those kind of informations because it is ENOUGH to make people more anxious. WTHHEEEE :(( all the news pressure us :" sorry for our mental health *crying*
The worse condition is hehehe we have no idea or inspiration to do our college assignmnet LOL, are you with me in this condition? hahaha
"People are unstable under control"
Well stop for the intro, here I will tell you my personal experience facing this covid19. I am sorry if this is also not a good news haha. I just want to tell because it is kind of healing. Let's get started!



I had joined a competition, Muslimah Influencer Award, at Jakarta on December last year. The prize of that competition is Free Trip to South Korea (I don't know it at the first place, to be honest, until I won it). Since December 2019, I have waited the confirmation from the committee about the ticket reservation. I gave my phone number, so I must wait because I did not know theirs.

Finally, on January I was contacted and they asked for my personal detail. I was so excited because this will be my first time to go to another country, and should be noted it is "free" hehehe
I don't know if scheduling the date to go there is a little bit complicated, because this year I have to face Community Service Program and Internship. Finally I found the perfect date and month to go. I will flight at March 27 until April 2 2020. I write this post at March 25 in my draft, and I will post tomorrow at March 26, 2020. What does it means? When this post is published, a day left I have to flight, hehe. But see what happen in the timeline I made below :))

~Since January 2020 the ticket was still in the process.

~In early January there was a corona virus in China - and it was getting worse from January to the end. I just read the news and was not expect that it would get worse.

~In the beginning of February I got a ticket, I still remembered it was February 5, 2020. I was so happy and didn't think that covid19 would haunt the world. Moreover the commitee congratulated me to have fun on my trip. Oh, for your in formation, I will go to South Korea with my friend because I don't want to go there alone.

~In early February, Japan confirmed that there were patient of covid19 there, I was a little bit worried because this virus impacts another country. But still I thought that was not Korea, so it would be safe, I hope.

~February 20, 2020, Korea announced the first death patient of covid19, I was worried but still thinking to flight because the virus impacted Daegu not Seoul.

~The end of February the surge in Korea has extremely increased, I started to panic but tried to calm down because I though my flight still a month away,  so it might be safe. But still I  had to plan for precaution and asked for rescheduling if it is possible.

~In the beginning of March, the rescheduling and submission dates were asked to be processed by the committee, but I had to keep waiting because there was no news from the airline or the agent. This made me so worried untill I was stressed, and impacted to my period became late (if I stress, this can happen to me). hahaha. I remembered when in the third grade of Senior High School, preparing for all examinations such as UN, US, SBMPTN, all you name it, they made my period cycle stopped for two months -____-

~Early March Indonesia confirmed covid19 impacts this country. The situation in Indonesia is getting worse until I have to study online and at home. I just don't want to think of my ticket, but I have to. I have been contacted by the agent and the airline then they decided to reschedule my plans  earlier an hour from the first one in the same day (March, 27) :( I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE AT THIS DANGEROUS CONDITION :(
I want to reschedule it on maybe October or November, by my own, not theirs.

~On mid March, the committee replied my text and tried to help me. I know that because this pandemic, all companies are facing a hard time. I am not blaming the airline, the agent and the committee. Thanks to the committee for helping me.

~March, 20 I was so hopeless. I tried to convince myself, "It's okay, your luck won't be exchanged. If you lose it will be replaced for better".

~March, 25 (the day I am writing this) I got an email from the airline that my flights are cancelled. The agent also email me the same thing. I told the committee about this and till now they are trying to help me reschedule the ticket. The agent is soooo busy until it is not able to be contacted on phone, it should by email. For cancelling this, I also have to cancel some endorsements and management has to refund the online shop's money.

~Today, March, 26, when this post is posted on my blog I have not received the email from the agent for my rescheduling tickets. I am just waiting and of course praying.

Thank you for reading guys, that's all my personal problem on facing this covid19!
"Stay safe is a must, stay healthy also important, but please do not forget to stay happy!" :D
(because I am getting bored to just stay at home, hehehe)


Komentar

  1. If I were in your state, it's no doubt I'd be stressed, too. Cheer up! There's still another day. Let's just wait 'till the situation calms down ❤️

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. aww thank you for your nice words :") yap, I think waiting is the only way :" too stressed to think hahaha :D
      don't forget to smile and happy :))

      Hapus
  2. I know this is very hard for you, Afwa. But we all also really feel this effects of covid-19. Be patient and stay at home 💖. Hopefully covid-19 will end ASAP.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Zadzaa, thank you for alway giving comment on my post :" I feel appreciated :') I hope so, please stay healthy, Zadzaa :))

      Hapus
  3. I'm really, really upset about your trip. Hopefully you can go sometime within this year when the situation is a LOT better, you really deserve it. Oh, and congrats once again for winning! Imma proud friend :p <3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hikss, thank you for your nice words, Yasmina :) I know this is also your hard time, please do not lose faith.

      AAMIINN for the prayer :" let's go together then :P

      you had congratulated me the day I won that competition, btw. I really miss u!!

      Hapus
  4. Everything is cancelled/postponed due to the outbreak is really stressing us out. Because it needs to be rescheduled again:( but that's the only way we all must do to prevent from the increasing of deaths. I hope we are all fine, especially you, Afwa. We are all gonna get through all this🖤

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. This is so calming :" I am in tears :') Thank you Pricilia, I hope you always healthy and enjoy your work at home. Can't wait to see ya soonn

      Hapus
  5. so sorry to hear that. Malang is actually more beautiful than your dream destination. lol because Malang has me, aww. anyways, you are right about the news! i stop myself reading them because the less you know, the happier you will be. stay healthy, luv. we are in this together!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. It is!! hahaha Malang is so memorable, I found you :p
      Yap, filtering the news is important for our mental health :"
      I miss u so bad, btw! :(

      Hapus
  6. it sad but if I were you, maybe I will say alhamdulillah if the trip is canceled or reschedule because I think that better stay at home until this pandemic is over. I do believe you can do it afwa "rejeki nggak akan ketuker" fighting!! ;;)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. let me say Alhamdulillah hihihi. thank you El for your nice words. it means a lot for me, like yaa I stressed out yesterday because of this, but I should remember that life is moving :)

      Hapus
  7. That is a bummer! I would be stressed as well if I were in the similar state as u do. In fact, got surrounded by the virus here in Europe is also wack. I hope everything ndang buyar and we can carry on with our big masterplans for 2020 :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi! How's life there? :( you know what, in Indonesia is also getting worse. the number of people who are affected covid are increasing everyday :((
      Yapp! couldn't be more agree for the last words, good luck for ur mastr plans!
      ;D

      Hapus
  8. That must be stressful for you, yet I think that's the best way to avoid the condition become worse. It's for your good though. Cheer up. If it's not the time, hopefully you'll have greater chance later.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you so much for your nice words :' I appreciate it a lot, I mean sometimes words can have a superpower to handle anger or sadness, hihi :))

      Hapus
  9. Oh, well, I hope I can tell my family too that I am not only just watching movies with my laptop right now. Good luck for anything that you are working! And I am really sorry about the cancellation of things you are expecting :( Congratulation though! It's really something. I hope you can go see Korea upclose soon.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I like watchhing movie btw :D but sadly it needs a lot of quota haha XD
      Thank you so much for everything hihi, you too. good luck for something you're in :))
      I hope so, I am just planning to go somewhere if this covid19 ends, hihi. How bout you?

      Hapus
  10. That must be disappointed you alot. Hopefully there will be upcoming good news for you, Afwa. Btw, congratulations for winning the contest. Glad to know that. Good luck in every your works.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. it is :( I feel frustrated the day my flight scheduled, especially in the last hour of the flight tho hihi
      kind of like I am off from social media for 2days, maybe haha

      Hapus

Posting Komentar