I put my emotions..



Hi Peps!
This is my random though when I was very sad and afraid of something. Sometimes, when I was in those kind of conditions, I put my emotions and let the feeling of sadness in to me deeply.
I don't know whether it is good or bad thing to do, but I do not know why when I am sad, my surroundings run slowly, my sense of feeling more sharp than it was and I could write something meaningful to learn when the situation becomes better.

I will not write too long for this post, I just write my current emotions. Writing it on the paper or this eletronic devices is better than telling it to people because sometimes what we expect is different with what we get.

It's on Monday started at afternoon, rain was falling so heavy. The rain intro was so scary, dark cloud and thunder, until made some of places were impacted with the float. At that moment, here was my writing..

       Where were you around at 4 pm?
   Do you know the rain has been falling till now?
   Heavy with the storm. Scary, isn't?
     
   Those kind of rain which I afraid the most
   The sound, the vibes, the atmosphere, the dark, the loneliness
   that comes even though I wasn't
   So please, do not let me in the heavy rain by myself..

Hehehehe, That's my writing, My random thought because I am afraid with the heavy rain. The gloomy day influences my mood and I can't control myself for not being sad, mmm sometimes I cry. I don't know, these tears are coming out of nowhere.

Komentar

  1. Sometimes when I feel really sad and world outside the window is raining, I think that they are there to not make me feel alone. Things can get scary but hold on a little bit more. Wish you well real soon! Remember that you are not alone<3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. honestly I am fine with the rain, but I am not okay with the dark clouds and the storm.
      I remembered when I was at Senior High School, I came home and there were no people around. the rain fell heavy with the scary dark clouds and ear-splitting lightning. since that, I'm traumatized by heavy rain. hehehe

      Hapus

Posting Komentar