AFWORDS

AFWORDS??

Hi Peps! Welcome back to my blog, hihi. The first post is the intermezzo of this blog, but then this post still being the intermezzo, hehehe, pardon me. So, without any further ado like the title of this post, it will be about Afwords :))

Yess, the name of this blog.
Wait! Are you curious about that? Hahaha I hope it will be absolutely yes :p
Why I give the name Afwords for this blog.

Here comes a girl who very loves herself more than anyone else. She appreciates everything around her because with those collaboration, of course with the universe too, she is able to stand on this current position. She obsessed about her surroundings, for example her name. Mixing her name with the people's common words in order to get easily remembered is her favorite. So, here it comes the name Afwords in the collaborations of Afwa and Words.

In the other words, it will be simply interpreted by "Afwa's words" or in Bahasa we hear 'kata-katanya Afwa'. She just blessed with her parents who gave this name with a powerful and amazing meaning. I heard that people's name is the actual wishes from his or her parents.


My name, Afwa, was taken from Arabic Language which means "apologize"/"pemaaf". Am I a person with those character? Hahaha, I don't know, it's a prayer from my parents and it's a gift for me because it is so beautiful. How about your name? I wanna know, please comment down below :D


Guys! have you ever played a game with your friends when you are childhood about changing someone's name? Or exchanging you friend's name? And you try to analyze whether it is suitable with the person or not, hahaha. If you did, we are in the same team in childhood memories. Aww such a memorable moment with friends when gadget and electronic stuff haven’t come.
Sometimes, I think that name can represent someone in whole aspects hehehe. Whatever the name is, it is the pride of every parents and of course the baby, too.

The last but not least, this is why the reason I name it with Afwords. I am proud with my name and I promise to keep it with my good attitude because I believe that it is not just a name. It is parent's hope.
The inspiring quote for B.J Habibie for the last session, enjoy!
"Jagalah Nama Baik Anda"- B.J Habibie 


Komentar

  1. Glad you know what your name means. mine? neither my mother nor me barely know the meaning😂 keep on writing! I am looking forward to seeing your next posts❤️

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You know, sometimes I want have 2 syllables for my name haha. just Afwa Zakia becuase I think that's classy hehe. and I envy you :p because your name consist of 2. Yovianda Valinaisyah :" that's so beautiful :)

      Hapus

Posting Komentar