Why I write



"Even though no one admits it, writers are leaders in their communities."  
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer

Hi Peps!

This is my first-time writing blog after a loooong time, hehe. Actually, I've my first blog when I was at Junior High School, at that moment I thought that computer lesson was useless and had a blog would not give me advantages. But! that's all were totally wrong, huhuuu.

I would like to say thanks to my Junior High School teacher who introduces me about blogger. I never expect that it will be useful in the future when I am at college. And for my college lecturer who motivated me to write again, thank you so much, Sir!
So, yap! I have a "Blog Writing" Class in my study and it should be written in English. So here it is!
My first English Blog :D

I am still learning to write everything in a correct way, in terms of grammar or the other rules. I need some comments in order to improve my skills :))
Btw, I like to write tho. Especially in Instagram story, so you can catch me up there at @afwazakia


Thank you! ^^

Komentar

  1. Congratulations for the blog, I hope doing this will bring you happiness! Can't wait to read more.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. aww thank you for such a nice words, it keeps me up to write here. Maybe it can help to decrease my igstory spams. hehehe :p

      Hapus
  2. I am going to write a review about our friendship, and you should too! it’ll be fun to do. HAHAHAHA💓🤷🏾‍♀️

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. WHAT A NICE IDEA! Notify me about this, because I'll do the same :P you'll see :D

      Hapus

Posting Komentar